Marley Dance Floors & Hardwood Flooring
Stagestep™ features a full line of specialty dance flooring in wood and marley vinyl. We also offer portable and permanent floating wood subfloors along with installation and maintenance products for dance and theater. We guarantee you’ll get the best price on our flooring products. If you find a better price, show us in writing, and we’ll beat it. Guaranteed.
What Is a Marley Floor?
Marley floors are a type of performance surface, which are built for dance. These surfaces are often multi-layered, including a sprung floor, and are made from sheet vinyl, which is also called Marley vinyl. The flooring has this name because the original manufacturer was Marley Floors Ltd.
There are many benefits to using this type of flooring. At Stagestep™, we offer a variety of flooring options that use Marley vinyl. This type of flooring is great for any type of dance – EXCEPT TAP. It can be multipurpose or more specialized for specific dance styles.
Shop Marley Vinyl Dance Floors With Stagestep™
Stagestep™ offers a number of different Marley flooring options. Whatever your unique needs might be, we have flooring for you — from a private dance studio to a college auditorium stage anticipating a variety of performances.
Our vinyl flooring is built from the highest quality materials and our products are long-lasting. We stand behind a one year guarantee on all of our products. They resist wear and will look great for a long time.
Stagestep™ has more than 45 years in this industry. We understand that every one of our customers is a little different and we want to help match you with the right product. We offer advice and recommendations for choosing the right flooring and installing it. While we do not install our flooring, this allows our customers to pursue the best option for them. You can install it yourself and save money or hire a professional installer.
Stagestep™does not use a middleman. We manufacture all of our flooring ourselves and pass the savings on to our customers.
Roll-Out Marley Vinyl
Stagestep™ Roll-Out Marley Flooring Collections are designed for every kind of dance activity: ballet, modern, tap, folk, hip-hop and ballroom. Not every floor surface is perfectly suited to all dance forms. So, the first question you’ll need to answer for yourself is, what kind of dance will be performed, practiced or taught on your floor?
Our materials let us develop a number of different flooring options for our customers, allowing you to choose the perfect one for your unique needs:
- Timestep Dance Floors: Our ultimate multipurpose floor. They are heavy-duty, so they can withstand a variety of different uses. This flooring can be permanently installed in your studio or remain portable to be taken on the road.
- Bravo Dance Floors: Made to be transported or stored. Their portable quality and reversible use make them helpful for a variety of purposes.
- Dancestep Dance Floors: Portable and suitable for every type of dance, except tap. It’s cushioned, meaning that it will absorb most of the sound. Let your audiences focus on the dance instead of the extra noise.
- Rave Dance Floors: Available as permanent or portable. Use it for a variety of dances, except tap, as well as theatrical productions. This variety has a number of color options to choose from.
- Quietstep Dance Floors: Meant for ballet, contemporary and jazz dance. With multiple layers, it absorbs any extra sound, perfectly complementing the often delicate movements of these styles of dance.
- Woodstep Dance Floors: These give you the look of real wood without the high cost and maintenance. This heavy-duty VINYL floor resists wear, but it is not suitable for tap, without Floorshield.
Stagestep™’s Timestep Collection is the most versatile flooring and it is well-suited for tap both in terms of durability and acoustics. The Bravo Collection is great for ballet and modern dance while still economical and easy to maintain. Our Foam-backed flooring such as Dancestep ll and Quietstep provides an extra cushion. Dancestep ll can be laid directly on a concrete floor without the use of a sprung or floating subfloor. Quietstep is highly rated for most dance forms with the exception of tap. Check out our flooring chart in the section “What Floor is Right For You.”
Stagestep™ Flooring Solutions are designed for use with the Roll-out Collections and hardwood floors. Springstep IV is Stagestep’s best-selling subfloor: it is easy to install, portable when necessary, and is suitable for using directly beneath all vinyl rollout floors. Stagestep’s SpringFlex is a proprietary system which can be used to support a hardwood floor or a floor deck of plywood. Encore is a complete hardwood floor system comprised of engineered wood, and underlayment including foam. Encore can be laid semi-permanently or used as a touring floor. Check out our flooring chart in the section “What Floor is Right For You.”
Have questions? Contact us via email or phone. Or check our FAQ pages.