1. Determine starting point.
a) If starting at the corner of the room, proceed to image 2.
b) If starting in the center of floor area, proceed to image 6
2. Starting in the corner of the room position the first Compass panel so that both un-supported edges are facing the walls
3. Working left to right slide the next Compass panels into place so that the mating surface fully engage and locking mechanism lowers into place (it may be necessary to move the locking mechanism into place during the first installation)
4. Continue pattern working one row at a time left to right across the room, trim any necessary pieces to fit room as best as possible
5. Once all panels are in place, proceed to page 4 if your Compass requires a surface floor installation.
CENTER PANEL INSTALLATION
1. Starting in the center of the floor or stage form a cross
2. With at least two teams begin working in the corners of the cross progressing outwards, as in step 3 make sure all mating surfaces are fully engaged and that the locking mechanism has fully dropped into place.
3. Repeat procedure in any remaining corners of the cross and work outward until desired size and shape of floor has been reached
4. Once all panels are in place proceed to installation of a surface floor.