Best Marley Floor and Subfloor Combo
Stagestep’s most popular dance floor system combo features Timestep dance flooring and Springstep IV subflooring. Together, these two create a complete flooring system that provides optimal endurance and versatility to withstand heavy movement activity and any style of dance.
Your Timestep/Springstep IV flooring system is portable and can be installed as permanent, semipermanent or temporary flooring anywhere you need it. With Stagestep’s competitive pricing and your flooring system’s resistance to wear, you’ll be sure to get the most for your money.
AT A GLANCE
- Floor Highlights
- Timestep Options
- Subfloor Highlights
- Springstep IV Options
Ready to order or have questions? Contact us via email or phone.
Dance Floor: Timestep
Timestep dance floor is one of our most popular marley vinyl flooring options. This heavy-duty PVC flooring is portable and can be installed along with our Springstep IV subfloor as a temporary or permanent solution for any complete flooring system.
Stagestep’s marley Timestep flooring is made of 2-millimeter homogeneous PVC for maximum durability to stand up to regular practice, heavy activities, and weighty scenery and props. This portable product is ideal for touring, competition or studio use. When you finish using it for a temporary application, you can roll it back up and store it vertically to save space.
Your timestep flooring should last you for up to 18 years with minimal wear. Stagestep is so confident in the durability of this flooring that we offer a one-year wear and material defect guarantee to protect your purchase.
Your Timestep flooring is the ideal surface for a multitude of movement activities and styles of dance, including tap, clogging, ballet, modern, character, ballroom, jazz and flamenco. You can treat your Timestep flooring to make it fast or slow to add to its versatility and give you the perfect dance floor.
Timestep flooring is also aesthetically pleasing and offered in a variety of colors, such as:
- Marbleized grey
- Marbleized tan
- Solid grey
- Solid black
- Slate grey*
- Atlantic blue*
*Available in full rolls only as special order (6-10 weeks)
Subfloor System: Springstep IV
Installing a floating wood subfloor as part of your flooring system is the best option for providing a safe dance floor over concrete slabs and other hard surfaces. Stagestep built Springstep IV subfloor to provide unparalleled protection and performance in permanent, semipermanent or temporary installations.
Springstep IV is our most popular subfloor because it is:
- Easy to Install: Springstep IV is one of our easiest Subfloors to install
- Movable: Springstep IV is made to move a few times in its lifespan, making it perfect for dance/home studios that are rented or leased.
- Hassle-Free: Say goodbye to glue, screws or hardwood! None of these materials are needed to install this subfloor. Each lightweight panel weighs only 6 1/2 pounds and features tongue-and-groove edges that allow for easy, click-together installation without any tools.
- High Resin: SpringStep IV is moisture resistant, preventing mold and decay in order to prolong the life of your flooring. This marley subfloor is made of 2-foot-by-2-foot square Random Wafer Board panels sealed for water resistance.
- Developed for Safety and Performance: Springstep IV is known for excellent resistance and energy absorption combined with lateral foot support to keep dancers safe and provide the ultimate dance floor surface.
Springstep IV Options:
The key to a floating wood subfloor system is the foam used underneath to provide cushioning and impact absorption. Different starting floors require different foam levels to create the right amount of cushion for your specific application.
Stagestep offers Springstep IV subflooring panels with several options for foam backing, including:
- Built-in 3/4-inch L-shaped foam
- Separate 1/2-inch foam sheeting
- Separate 2-inch foam cubes
- Separate 2-inch peel-and-stick foam cubes
- Built-in 3/4-inch L-shaped foam with 1/2-inch breaks
For help selecting the right backing, get in touch with a Stagestep expert team member.
Get the Duo and Start Dancing
Find out more about Stagestep’s most popular duo by visiting their product pages. You can also get in touch with Stagestep to speak with an experienced team member and figure out if the duo is right for your space.