Stagestep™ Criteria for Hurricane Assistance – CLOSED 3/1/2019
Rebuilding initiative for dance studios, dance schools, and dance centers impacted by Hurricanes
In an effort to assist in the rebuilding phase, Stagestep™ will contribute 50% of the cost of its dance floor systems for venues to rebuild and get back in business. Non-profit and commercial dance companies, studios, centers and businesses are invited to apply for this contribution by March 1, 2019. This offer is valid for qualified existing dance businesses, excludes new studios and is valid on Stagestep™”s dance flooring systems only.
In order to assist you with your dance flooring needs please provide us with the following:
- Fill out our application form HERE
- Copy of Insurance Claim—if applicable
- Photographs of Studio—before the hurricane and after the damage
- Agreement to send photos of the rebuilt studio
- Get a confirmed quote from Stagestep
- Sign and return release or you can also fill out our release form HERE
Please contact us to discuss your dance flooring needs and we will be happy to assist you.
Our number is (215) 636-9000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to working with you.